Regulations of the online store
- Online Store available at the address www.narny.world is run by Wiesława Wysocka-Lechów running business under the name of "Narny-World" Wiesław Wysock Lechów entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland conducted by the minister responsible for economy, having: address of the place of business and delivery: Mieczykowa 51, Zielona Góra 65-012 NIP 9291457133, e-mail address: [email protected] and telephone number: 885 20 03 95.
- These Regulations are addressed both to consumers and to entrepreneurs using the Online Store, unless a given provision of the Regulations provides otherwise and is directed only to consumers or businesses.
- Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Seller - a natural person running a business under the name of "Narny-World" Wiesław Wysock Lechów, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 9291457133,
- Client - any entity making purchases through the Store.
- Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performs in its own name an economic activity that uses the Store.
- Shop - online store run by the Seller at the address www.narny.world
- Contract concluded at a distance - an agreement concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without simultaneous physical presence of parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract, inclusive.
- Regulations - these Regulations of the Store.
- Order - Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at concluding a Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
- Account - customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
- Registration form - a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
- Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Shopping Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected for purchase are displayed by the Customer, and it is also possible to set and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
- Product - a movable item available in the Store / a service being the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement - Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sale Agreement also means - applying to the Product features - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the store
- Seller's address: Mieczykowa 51, Zielona Góra 65-012
- Seller's e-mail address: [email protected]
- Seller's bank account number 08 1240 6768 1111 0010 7437 0200
- The customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses provided in this paragraph.
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you will need:
- devices with access to the Internet and a web browser
- active e-mail account (e-mail),
- enabled cookies service,
- The Seller, in the widest extent permitted by law, is not liable for any disruptions to this interruption in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, unlawful activities of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
- Browsing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
- The prices in the store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
- The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's pages when placing orders, including when expressing he prefers to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
The rules for placing orders
In order to place an Order:
- choose the Product that is the subject of the Order and then click "buy now"
- fill out the Order form in the Paypal service by entering the details of the order recipient and the address to which the Product delivery is to be made, choose the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data if different from the recipient's details,
- click the "Order and pay" button
- choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
Offered delivery methods and payments
- The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
- Courier shipment,
- Personal collection available at: Jedności Narodowej 68a, Wrocław
- The customer can use the following payment methods:
- Electronic payments via paypal account
- Electronic payment by credit card.
- Detailed information on delivery methods and accepted payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
Execution of a sales contract
- Conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation shall take place by sending by the Seller the e-mail address provided at the time of placing the Order e-mail address, which contains at least the Seller's statement about the receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than a personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph) in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
- If you order Products with different delivery times, the delivery date is the longest given time.
- BIn the case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option to request delivery of Products in parts or to deliver all Products after completing the entire order.
- The beginning of the delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted from the date of receipt of the order.
- If the Customer selects a personal Product collection, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer within the time specified in the Product description. The Customer will be additionally informed about the readiness of the Product by the Seller by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided during the ordering.
- Product delivery takes place in Europe
- The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including transport, delivery and postal fees) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store pages in the "Delivery costs" tab and during the Order placement, including when the Customer wishes to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- The Customer's personal collection of the Product is free.
The right to withdraw from the contract
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The period of time specified in paragraph 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by him.
- In the case of an Agreement that includes many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, lot or part.
- In the case of the Agreement, which consists in regular delivery of Products for a specified period (subscription), the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from taking possession of the first item.
- The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a statement on withdrawal from the Agreement. To comply with the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of that period.
- In the case of sending a statement by the Consumer electronically, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer the confirmation of receipt of the statement on withdrawal from the Agreement provided by the Consumer.
- Effects of withdrawing from the Agreement:
- In the event of withdrawal from the Contract concluded remotely, the Agreement shall be considered void.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall promptly, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the cost of delivering the item, except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer. other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller.
- The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods as were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to another solution which will not entail any costs for him.
- The Seller may withhold the return of the payment until receipt of the Product back or until evidence of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first.
- The consumer should return the Product to the address of the Seller specified in these Regulations immediately, not later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends back the Product before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- The Consumer bears direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product, if due to its nature, the Product could not be sent back by regular mail.
- The consumer is liable only for the decrease in the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- If, due to the nature of the Product, it can not be sent back in regular mode by post, information about this and the cost of returning the Product will be available from the Seller.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement:
- in which the object of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Consumer who has been informed before the provision begins that after fulfilling the provision by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement,
- in which the object of the benefit are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery
- for delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline for withdrawal and after informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
Complaint and warranty
- The New Products are covered by the Sale Agreement.
- In the event of a defect purchased from the Seller of the goods, the Customer has the right to complaint based on the provisions regarding the warranty in the Civil Code.
- Complaints should be reported electronically to the address of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
- It is recommended that the complaint include a brief description of the defect, circumstances (including date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer's request in connection with the defect of the good.
- The Seller will respond to the claim immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Customer's request was considered justified.
- Goods sent as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
Out-of-court ways to handle complaints and redress
- Detailed information on the Consumer's possibilities of out-of-court settlement of complaints and rules of access to these procedures is available at the offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorate Inspectorates Handlowa and the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
- The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities to use extrajudicial ways to handle complaints and redress:
- The consumer is entitled to apply to the permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws from 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Contract concluded with the Seller.
- The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, pursuant to art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws from 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
- The consumer can get free assistance in settling the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free help of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
Personal data in the Online Store
- The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
- Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store is collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
- The recipients of personal data of the Online Store customers may be:
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the courier delivery method, the Administrator provides the Customer's personal data collected to a selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
- The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data specified in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
- Agreements concluded via the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, it is: changes in the law, changes in methods of payment and delivery - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. To this end, it may lodge a complaint via the EU ODR online platform at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.